~Hokkaido Chiffon Cupcakes~ (10 -12cups )
Egg yolks 3
Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
Low protein flour (cake flour) 90g
Corn oil 40g
Egg whites 3
Cream of tartar 1/4 tsp
Castor sugar 60g
1. Whisk egg yolk with vanilla essence. Add in oil and milk and mix well.
2. Sift in flour into the egg yolk mixture.
3. Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy and then add in sugar and beat till stiff.
4. Fold in half of the egg whites into the mixture and mix well.
Then add in the other half and mix them evenly.
5. Fill the mixture into the cups
6. Bake at preheated oven at 180c for 15-20mins. Leave cool.
##More delicious keep in fridge !
Instant Custard Powder 30g
Fresh Cream 70g
2.Whip the fresh cream, then mix the custard together.